Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Assistant Engineer, NOC (Fresh Graduate will also be considered)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Telecommunication
- Perform operations and maintenance support for telecom network
- Monitor & maintain system performance in good condition
- Assist in trouble shooting and handle service complaints
- Assist in system documentation and preparation of reports
- HD / Degree holder in Telecommunications, Building Services, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in telecom industry or computer network is preferred
- Good communication skills and fluent in English & Cantonese
- 7 X 24-hours (in 3 shifts) is required
- Shift allowance is provided
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Engineer
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.