Jacobs Engineering Hong Kong provides consultancy services for feasibility studies, investigation, design, contract administration and site supervision of all areas of structural, civil, geotechnical, mechanical and electrical, environmental, transportation and maritime engineering works. We also provide services in building surveying and structural maintenance, material science, forensic engineering and project management.
Assistant Engineers in Plumbing and Drainage Discipline
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
We have an URGENT need for the following position:-
Skills & Experiences Requirements:
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Building Services engineering consultancy firm
- Experience in working in Plumbing and Drainage discipline is essential
- Completed the HKIE Engineering Graduate Training Scheme “A” – Building Services Engineering or equivalent is an advantage
- Experience in BIM is an advantage but not a must
- Design and drafting of plumbing and drainage engineering works
- Conduct planning and technical feasibility study for plumbing and drainage engineering
- Assist Senior Engineer for preparation of plumbing proposal submissions and drainage plan submissions
- Assist Senior Engineer for preparation of tender drawings, documents and technical specifications
- Immediate Availability is an advantage
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with your full resume, present and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks. Other applications will be kept in confidence for 1 year.