ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Assistant Finance Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the finance function for Hong Kong and effective financial management and control. Reporting to the Chief Accountant, Hong Kong.
- Accountable for daily finance operation, financial & management reports, treasury management, credit control and tax planning
- Provision of professional and quality services and support in related to MI and finance function to business and various stakeholder
- Manage all aspects of financial management & control for the reporting unit, working to a high level of professionalism and independence
- Provide assistance to the Chief Accountant which must act as a trusted business partner to key business leaders and support effective decision-making
- Deliver or better targeted DRO by managing the credit control and billing processes effectively and by instilling best practice
- Assist in Producing an effective budget and quarterly forecast updates
- Provide timely, accurate and effective financial MI to and as agreed with key stakeholders
- Deliver accurate, fully reconciled, audit standard, Project accounting (IFRS-based Revenue, WIP, Order Book, Accruals) and overall P&L
- Effectively inputting Agresso accounts into SAP meeting quarterly and year-end deadlines
- Embed, raise compliance with, support and enhance core financial processes in the business, including Revenue Recognition, Timesheets, Billing, Requisitions, Agresso
- Provide rigorous and independent challenge to the performance of the business
- Carry out regular project/client financial reviews with demonstrable improved outcomes, while restoring a high level of project data integrity
- Provide effective support for bid pricing and structure, as required
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, member of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in multinational company and/or big 4 audit firm, preferably with experience in the field of property management
- Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details, good problem solving and analytical skill
- Willing to learn, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Familiar with Hong Kong accounting policies and regulations
- English and Cantonese language skills essential
- Knowledge in Oracle and Agresso will be a credit
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role please send your CV with current & expected salary to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.