Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.
Assistant Finance Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Professional Qualification||HKICPA, CPA|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Audit
- Monitor month-end and year-end closing process, including overseas companies
- Resolve queries from business units on financials and group policies etc.
- Work closely with business & development for tender financials, tax planning and corporate information
- Regional coordination on new global requirements, tax issues, local company requirements & company setup etc
- Liaise with auditor and tax representative for statutory audit and tax filing /query
- Other ad hoc task assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines and qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Min 4 years relevant experience, with commercial plus big 4 experience will be advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. High level of logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the team, and able to cope with tight deadlines under pressure
- Proficiency in written and verbal English, Mandarin and Chinese communication skills
- Immediately available will be advantage