Assistant Finance Manager (Ref. 16112210-IE)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
|Salary (HKD)||$38,000 - $58,000|
• a recognised relevant degree;
• a professional accounting qualification or equivalent;
• at least five years of post-qualification administrative and supervisory experience in accounting, finance and/or other related areas;
• good interpersonal and leadership ability to work with others and supervise a team of supporting staff;
• a good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
• effective communication skills.
**Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for a written language proficiency test.
The appointee will be responsible for duties among the following operations of the Finance Office:
• assisting with the management of the Financial Management Section comprising budget, financial accounts, resources planning, research and capital projects, and financial analysis;
• supporting the management of the University budget and administration of the Budget Management System and Salary and Related Commitment System;
• supporting the development and administration of the relevant information systems; and
• any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegate.
Edmond So - 26275200