Pico, a global total brand activation company, is expanding. With over forty offices worldwide, we specialize in experiential marketing from branding to exhibits for top notch clients. Pico Far East Holdings Limited is listed on the HK Stock Exchange. Our core business activities include exhibitions, specialized fitting out (museum, theme parks, visitor centres, and showrooms), events, conference and show management, brand signage and hall management.
We seek for visionary, creative thinkers to join our team!
If you’re willing to accept the challenge, please submit your application to email@example.com or refer to below channels.
Assistant Financial Controller (Job Ref No.: CPACC08)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Senior Management
ABOUT THE JOB
In line with the Group’s expansion and growth strategy outside Asia, we seek a qualified professional to oversee the Financial Function. The candidate shall report to the Senior Vice President, Finance as part of the senior management team. Primarily responsibility includes the planning and management of the Group’s financial operations and internal controls of units outside HK. The candidate is also responsible for strategic financial planning, treasury, budgeting, taxation and financial forecasts and as well as regulatory compliance and reporting of these overseas units.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy with Professional Qualification
- At least 8 years of audit, tax, finance and management accounting experience
- Experience in managing companies in "Contracting" services industry is preferred
- Knowledge in legal and contracts matter to be able to work with lawyers, internal and external regulators on M&A and project requirements
- Mature, energetic with strong leadership
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Frequent travel is required
- Applicants who have oversea work experience or MNC environment with exposure to US GAAP / IFRS will be an advantage