China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant General Manager, Corporate Planning & Investor Relations
- Manage the internal and external positioning of the Bank to ensure effective and consistent communication of brand image, brand messages and strategic focuses to all stakeholders as well as to promote investor relations.
- Lead rating agency engagement efforts and institutional investor liaison.
- Manage investor and analyst relationships to promote a conducive and positive environment for the Bank’s ongoing debt issuance. Work with internal departments to issue capital securities to replenish the Bank’s capital.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual / interim financial reports, result announcements and board level financial disclosure and related communication.
- Provide senior management with regular analysis and reports on the competitive performance.
- Lead / support various corporate initiatives including transformation projects and new businesses.
- Provide support in various CEO level presentation and communication.
- Provide support in the management of Strategic Risk of the Bank by monitoring the ongoing profile of the Risk Indicator against the approved appetite.
- Provide support in the departmental budget process and all the planning initiatives.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance, Economics, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines; professional qualification such as CFA and CPA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in media, investor relations, public relations, agency capacity and / or corporate planning.
- High level of accuracy, creative, resourceful and attentive to details.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Good media knowledge and contacts.
- Knowledge in the banking or financial industry.