AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Assistant General Manager- Learning & Development (Training)
Our Client is a MNC in Hong Kong. Owing to their expansion, they are looking for a high caliber to join the team.
- Lead a team of 10+ of learning and development; Lead and develop a team of training professionals to design, develop and deliver quality training.
- Evaluate and strengthen effectiveness of training and development efforts Prepare and deliver training and development budget, implement relevant policies and procedures and manage relevant databases and records Participate in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned
- Partnering with subject-matter experts, line trainers and logistic to ensure effective and quality learning experiences for casts.
- Act as internal consultant providing advice and solutions to meet training and development needs across business units Consult department heads on staff development and competence / talent development issues
- Identify and analyze organizational training and development needs to develop the right solutions in the right mode Plan, develop, design and deliver organizational training and development programs and relevant training manuals and materials Lead a management trainees programs in Hong Kong
- He/she will participate in setting and monitoring the learning and development strategies of the Group to align with the business strategies and people growth. Develop and implement training strategies which support and augment the Company's leading position in the industry
- Work with relevant teams to strategise, plan and manage training programmes for meeting the development needs
- Keep abreast with new developments, methods and techniques in the training and service field in order to explore and evaluate opportunities to improve effectives of training delivery and application of resources.
- Keep seamless communication with the Line of Business, and identify performance needs, then plan, design & develop, implement and evaluate respective learning solutions that aligned with business strategy in the Line of Business.
- Bachelor degree in Training & Development, Human Resources Management, Business Administrations, Psychology or related discipline preferred.
- 15 years relevant experience. Solid experience in managing learning and development functions in large-size organization / MNC is preferred.
- Communication, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and consultation skills including an ability to collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and parties within and outside the team.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in developing leaders, expertise in applying and adapting relevant practices within the organization.
- Good managerial and people management skills for leading teams and coach team members
- Ability to work independently, ability to work with diverse groups of people, analytical skills, excellent learning ability and ability to adapt in a flexible, fast paced work environment.
- Excellent proficiency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua for both verbal and written communication.