AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial...
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Assistant General Manager, Leasing (Commercial Properties), China exp is a must
ref. TI - AGML
Attractive remuneration package with considerable bonuses
Regional role, China experience is a must
- Lead the leasing team and responsible for the leasing matters of the commercial properties in China
- Conduct market research and develop highly effective strategies for property enhancement and acquistion
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing and potential tenants
- Plan and implement the leasing operation work
- Develop new tenants through business connections and marketing initiatives
- Assist in budget planning and cost control
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably related to Business Administration, Real Estate, Surveying (General Practice) or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience in leasing with managerial experience
- Experienced in handling commercial leasing
- Stationed in Hong Kong with business travel to China
- Knowledge in financial modelling and familiar with the current market conditions
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills to grow new relationships with customers and win their trust
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in Putonghua (Mandarin) is desirable