Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Assistant General Manager, Retail & Advertising (Ref: RAD16-0418)
|Work exp||Minimum 12 Years|
|Location||HK International Airport|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- Direct and formulate researches and market surveys to understand the retail trend and momentum, as well as to track needs of passengers for shopping and dining in HKIA.
- Lead and direct a marketing team to spearhead initiatives for driving passengers’ retail spending by enhancing value perception, retail ambience, browsing experiences as well as passenger engagement.
- Design and deliver year-round marketing campaigns in particular via digital channels to build HKIA retail branding and engage customers upfront.
- Constantly enhance passengers’ retail experiences by benchmarketing, initiating, implementing, monitoring and improving services.
- Formulate advertising strategies to build HKIA as a top attraction for advertisers and passengers.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related discipline preferably with MBA
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience with proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns in renowned organizations or prestigious brands
- Possession of experiences that demonstrate outstanding strategic thinking, sharp business acumen with in-depth understanding of P&L
- Preferably with understanding of digital marketing in an Omni-retail context
- Strong influencing capability and be able to interact effectively with different level of stakeholders
- Self-starter with strategic thinking to drive and lead projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua)
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 13 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.