“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER – RETAIL LEASING (Ref No. IAP/PR179/13)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Construction / Property > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
- Bachelor's degree in surveying, marketing, business administration, estate management or related disciplines
- HKIS / RICS / General Practice Surveying or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in leasing or marketing shopping centers in property developers
- Strong market sense and proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sound analytical mind
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven English proficiency
- Leasing of shopping malls, including providing quality tenant services, planning and implementing control of leasing tasks, tenants liaison, tenancy administration, co-ordination on renovation works, takeover / handover of premises, fitting-out works and ad hoc duties
- Marketing of shopping malls, including exploring new clients through business connection and relevant marketing events
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.