Assistant, Group Human Resources
Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading listed conglomerate with core businesses in the travel and tourism, property development and management, retail and other associated businesses.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
- Provide administrative support to Group Human Resources Department;
- Provide logistics support for recruitment activities such as coordinating recruitment interview, and handle HR related documentation;
- Provide administrative support on staff social & recreation activities and newsletters;
- Responsible for updating employee information in HR systems;
- Maintain a good filing system for HR documentation;
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties on day-to-day operations;
- Prepare HR correspondences, monthly and ad-hoc reports;
- Support HR ad-hoc projects / tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Form 5 or above;
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Excellent in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good spoken and written Chinese with conversational English;
- Responsible, detail-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail toPenthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.