Award-winning and TripAdvisor’s recommended 454-room 4-star Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong (formerly Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong) is situated on the former Xin Hua News Agency Building, right amidst the commercial district of Wan Chai and shopping attractions of Causeway Bay. It offers guests convenience and an utmost accommodation experience with its strategic location, unmatched value and a new dimension of comfort. Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong carves a niche for itself with its excellent customer service and product innovation. In addition, Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong is committed to the continued improvement for the environment and social sustainability performance.
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Benefits||Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Housekeeping / Room Attendant
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Hotel Housekeeping with at least 3 years' experience in supervisory level in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge of housekeeping, maintenance, furishing and fittings
- Self-motivated, detail-orientated, strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Able to work unde pressure
- Knowledge of using Fidelio Opera is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Additional 2 day off per month
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement opportunities. If you are interested in joining us, a dynamic hospitality group, please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department through one of the following meas:
Emal : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong, 387-397 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We are an equal employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for applications for relevant / similar post(s) within the Group.
Applicants who do not hear from us with six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment only and will be destroyed 6 months after the interview.