Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.Foundation
Assistant HR and Admin Officer/Senior HR and Admin Assistant
- Support for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, training & development and etc
- Provide administration support to HR activities, including but not limited to data input and analysis, collecting job applications, preparing training material and maintaining proper records and filing system
- Search and compile various reports and analysis for management review
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Pleasant, responsible and take initiative at work
- Post Secondary Education or above in business admin or related disciplines with minimum 2-3 years working experience
- Detailed oriented with high level of accuracy
- High integrity with ability to handle confidential information
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is a must
Much More Than a Paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential.
Only the Serious Should Apply. If you are up for the challenge, we strongly encourage you to submit your credentials and expected salary to us. Education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.