ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Assistant HR Manager (HR Shared services)
Working as part of the Arcadis Hong Kong Human Resources team, this role will lead a small HR team and provide professional HR support in the development and delivery of the people plan to get the right result for the internal client for HK, Macau and Taiwan.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Ensuring all HR operational activities are built driving business
- Responsible for partnering with internal clients to deliver key business objectives, the People Plans and provide proactive guidance and direction on people issues, establishing action plans focusing on vital opportunities to provide HR solutions
- Work with HR Head - HK &Macau and Asia Regional HR team to drive HR projects in location
- Act as focal point of HR to business leaders of assigned business units and provide advice and query resolution to your client group on full range of HR activities and employee relations
- Work with key stakeholders in your assigned business units on manpower workforce planning, performance management, employee relations and other HR replated issues.
- Work closely with a small local HR team on daily HR activities such as payroll, benefit administration, HR administration, ensuring that the HR plan is delivered consistently, and in line with best practice/legal requirements
- Partnering with Regional and local Centres of Excellence (Learning & Development and Recruitment & Resourcing teams) to provide a wide range of HR Services to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively within the Arcadis HR Team on HR projects, not limited to Business Blueprint Project - compensation & benefits harmonization, performance management system, new ARCADIS way of working, HR processes reengineering and transformation, HR policy design and Oracle implementation
- Support annual/ cyclical talent and reward activity (e.g. Performance appraisals; annual reward review, employee benefits program renewal)
- Additional ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Maximum of 5 years' solid HR generalist experience in a MNC organization, preferably from a diverse culture environment
- Confidence, and stature to effectively address stakeholders at business leader levels
- Good attention to detail, good organizational, planning and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and priorities work load
- An ability to demonstrate a commercial and cultural understanding and sensitivities of the business
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Immediately available or short notice will be given priority
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role please email our recruitment team at email@example.com or click the button below