We are an Accounting, Auditing, Company Secretary & Taxation specialist recruitment firm. As one of the leading recruitment firm in Accountancy disciplines, we deliver the highest quality service to our clients and candidates.
Our client is now looking for high caliber individual to join their team with information as below.
Assistant HR Manager – Shared Services
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Professional Qualification||Human Resources Management|
|Skill||Analytical, IT literate, Strong Excel|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Competitive pay, Insurance plan, MPF, Performance bonus, Statutory holidays, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Our client is one of the leading contractors in Hong Kong. They have been highly recognized by property developers and business partners for building, foundations and civil engineering projects. The construction services provided by the company have contributed to shape a green environment for our future.
Reporting to Regional Head of Compensation & Benefits, responsible for the compensation and benefits including payroll administration, retirement schemes, staff benefits, global mobility and taxation arrangement for Hong Kong, Macau and PRC assignees.
Assist to develop, review and update the HR policies and practices aligned with regulatory requirement.
Lead and drive the process improvement and streamline process to ensure consistency across different locations and business units.
Participate in HRIS system upgrading for employee self-service program including system development, user testing, and implementation and also training and communication to different stakeholder groups.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Information Technology, Finance or Human Resources
- Minimum 8 years’ compensation & benefits experience in construction, property development or building service in Hong Kong. Macau or PRC exposure is an asset.
- Good understanding of global mobility and taxation arrangement in Hong Kong, PRC and Macau.
- Well versed with the Employment Ordinance in various locations / countries.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Chinese Word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Analytical, attend to details and be familiar with HR workflow process.
Candidate with more experience will be considered for Manager position.
For interested applicants – Please send your CV with last drawn and expected salary, date of availability and reasons of leaving for past employment to “Room 2, 20/F., Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong” or click APPLY NOW.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.