Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and our cost and project management services, collective design, consultancy, and engineering skills, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of almost 5000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. www.arcadis.com.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Assistant HR Officer (MI Focus)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Support HR Team to administer the day-to-day operations to ensure processes are managed efficiently and effectively in order to meet business requirements.
- Manage the data operation of HR systems to ensure accurate database for management information reports.
- Prepare all aspects of the MI reports related to human capital updates including but not limited to new starters, inter or intra-office transfers, termination, international assignment, relocation, leavers and other employee data information for the HK and Macau offices.
- Prepare employment contracts with related HR forms
- Prepare and collate a set of HR forms for orientation to new joiners
- Conduct exit interviews as appropriate, and provide appropriate feedback to the Team Leaders.
- Keep HR spreadsheets and the filing system up-to-date
- Follow up on completion of probation review forms with line manager
- Support on issuing various HR letters (eg. Probation letters, reference letters etc)
- Deliver other HR projects and tasks as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience preferbly from an international organization
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong and Macau labour ordinance
- Understanding of global mobility practice would be ideal but not essential
- Attention to detail with good decision making skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English, Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Proactive, self-driven, good attitude, independent and a good team player
- Be flexible to adapt changes, able to handle multi task and priorities work load
- Proficient in PC applications, Outlook
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role please send your CV with current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.