Lan Kwai Fong Hotel is an award-winning boutique hotel in Central Hong Kong. Our boutique hotel’s rooms and suites are exquisitely appointed with oriental décor, offering guests a touch of Asian hospitality.
"If you are energetic, creative and passionate in the service industry, we would like to invite you joining our team."
Assistant Human Resources Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Human Resources management, Hospitality Management|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
This position is responsible for overseeing full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment and selection, staff payroll, employee relations & retention and HR policies implementation.
- Degree Holder or above in Human Resources management / Hospitality Management or related discipline
- 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment related ordinances and regulations
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Mature, well organized and good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills and able to communicate effectively with different levels
- Proficiency of PC operation in MS Office
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer