We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Assistant Human Resources Manager (Ref: SO-AHRM)
- Perform HR duties including but not limit to recruitment, market survey, staff relations and recreation etc.
- Handle staff licensing issues and provide support on various compliance projects / audit work relating to HKMA, HKFI, MPFA and other relevant governmental and regulatory bodies
- Review and update the HR policies and procedures in line with the latest market HR practice
- Compile HR reports and related analysis on a regular basis
- Handle staff complaints in accordance with internal guidelines & regulatory requirements
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in human resources / compliance functions in banking & finance industry
- Good team player initiative with detail-minded
- Familiar with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s Supervisory Policy Manual will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Deputy Human Resources Manager
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.