Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprisingRetail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and thePursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill the vacancy stated below.
Assistant Information Technology Manager (Ref. No.:AISM_1003_CP62)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Software Development
- Understand the business needs of the line departments and provide application and IT technical support to end users
- Perform trouble-shooting for the computer hardware / software problems
- Setup and maintain IT systems on both virtualized and standalone environment with Storage Area Network (SAN) & Network Attached Storage (NAS) & their replications
- Monitor the availability of IT systems such as eBroker, Lynx, CCASS, Internet Broadband
- Operate server room properly
- Support IT system day-begin / day-end jobs and other routine tasks when necessary
- Participate in the new systems development projects and define, develop and configure the user requirements, UAT support and system implementation
- Ensure quality IT solutions delivery on time and within budget
- Liaise with vendors in the course of the acquisition and testing of new systems
- Lead or participate in IT or non-IT process improvement initiatives when required
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- 8 years or above related working experience in Desktop management and support, Network, Storage and general IT infrastructure system management, Windows/Active Directory, Linux and VMWare setup and administration, preferably from securities (front/mid/back office) /banking/financial/wealth management sector
- MCSE and CCNA holder is a definite advantage
- Proactive, can-do attitude, independent
- Fluent in English and Chinese with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under stress and meet project deadlines
- Travel to Macau maybe required occasionally
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Technical Support Officer or Technical Support Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.