A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Insurance Sales Manager
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Assistant Insurance Sales Manager.
- Achieve the assigned sales targets for Universal Life insurance business by collaboration with the assigned Customer Relationship Managers/branches
- Bloom the Universal Life insurance business by uncovering any potential needs for high net worth segment
- Ensure sales staff are capable to cross-sell life insurance products
- Implement the Group’s/Bank’s Compliance policy by managing compliance risk, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relation with regulators
- University degree in a related discipline and preferably with relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- 2 to 5 years’ insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers