A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Investment Sales Support Manager
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Assistant Investment Sales Support Manager.
- Explore, plan, develop and execute business directives to achieve investment sales target of designated area
- Enhance capabilities and professionalism of the sales force to improve overall customer satisfaction via coaching and mentorship duties
- Monitor and review current sales process in order to improve channel efficiency and customer experience
- Motivate teamwork and work out people development /retention strategies
- Enhance professionalism of staff in selling investment products through organizing seminars and briefings, providing coaching and setting up relevant recognition programs
- Contribute to the development of new investment products/services by consolidating feedback from customers, frontline staff and subordinates as well as liaising with relevant departments/parties to address the issues concerned
- Perform regulated activities specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance in respect of dealing in securities and providing automated trading services upon the confirmation as a “Relevant Individual”
- University graduate in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience, with good knowledge of wealth management products
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in various Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel (Pivot Table and V-Look up) and Powerpoint
- Passes in Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers