A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Investment Services Manager, Sales Development
Investment Services - Investment Products and Advisory Business
Hang Seng's Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
We provide various structured products for investors as an alternative investment choice for enhancing their potential returns, while our currency-linked deposits and forex margin trading are able to provide investors with opportunities to capitalise on the FX market. Besides, we also offer bond investments to selected personal customer segments for a stable return.
Should you join our Investment Services business, you will assist in developing different types of investment products and formulating business promotion programmes to meet the needs of our different customer segments. With your professional knowledge and expertise in asset management, you will help manage investment portfolios to enhance investment performance for our customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join Sales Development Department as Assistant Investment Services Manager,Sales Development.
- Plan, develop and implement sales, product, marketing and distribution strategies for the Bank’s investment funds business and promote the brand of Hang Seng Investment to create customer preference
- Make sure compliance obligations for the Group and relevant regulatory authorities should be familiar with relevant regulatory requirement on investment products sales
- Work closely with various distribution channels, both retail banking, commercial banking and private banking, provide adequate support and ensure an efficient sales platform is maintained
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the banking, marketing / digital marketing, project management or investment management related business
- Passes in HKSI licensing examinations preferred
- Strong sales orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in project management, digital marketing and keen sense for the development trend in digital investment
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes