A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant IT Audit Manager
Audit – IT Audit Department
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations. Our Audit function accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes and thereby helps the Bank to achieve its own objectives within its stated risk appetite and in accordance with Bank ethics, values and standards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our IT Audit Department as Assistant IT Audit Manager.
- The incumbent will be responsible for conducting audits to review the Bank’s IT infrastructure, systems and IT support processes and providing support on the use of computer-assisted techniques to automate the audit processes. The job offers exposure to a wide range of banking systems, products and operations.
- University degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT and/or auditing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivating and ability to work independently
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes