Assistant IT Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Conduct IT infrastructure project management and quality assurance
- Communicate and work closely with vendors for on-going support, maintenance and development
- Provide first tier end-users technical and administrative support on computer software and hardware
- Perform configuration, improvement and troubleshooting of network infrastructure and server
- Monitor, administrate and report server and network operation
- Maintain Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD) with Group policy
- Degree holder in I.T. or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in providing I.T. support and administration.
- Familiar with Microsoft environment and application (Active Directory, Office365, IIS).
- Solid experience in VMware, server, network, server room maintenance and administration.
- Hands-on experience in supporting H3C, FortiGate, Sonic wall, Zenwork products is advantage.
- Strong knowledge in networking (VPN, VLAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, Switch routing) and security practice.
- Good interpersonal, good communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates please send their applications together with full curriculum vitae and salary expectation to Head of Information Technology, 9/F., Hong Kong Red Cross, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong, or e-mail by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 December 2016.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.