Assistant Key Account Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
- Strengthen and maintain professional relationships with Key Accounts.
- Plan and execute Key Account customer sales planning, including promotion, new launches, etc.
- Support Key Account Manager in the preparation of sales forecasts, develop sales strategy & sales analysis.
- Support daily administrative work of assigned Key Accounts.
- Planning, coordination of Trade Marketing activities for key accounts.
- Coordination and work closely with merchandisers to collect market intelligence and instore execution reports.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Have strong sales analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English & Chinese.
- Resilient, flexible and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a skilled presenter with excellent planning and time management skills.