SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Assistant Key Account Manager (Hardlines)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with current and defined customers
- Identify and develop opportunities to up-sell and provide total solutions to assigned clients to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to understand their needs and link them to the company’s service strategies
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments to fulfill clients’ requests and expectations
- Degree holder from any discipline
- 4 years' experience in account management, with overseas exposure is preferred
- Self-starter, positive thinker, excellent social and negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin, or other languages is an advantage
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.