CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
Assistant Learning and Development Manager - Employee Engagement (Ref: CMIJD-0920-ALDMHR)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Identify and recruit external speakers, organize workshops, manage speaker visits and other exchange activities throughout the year.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Lead the implementation of staff recognition program and promote the success stories.
- Plan and organize staff activities and campaigns to strengthen staff communication and motivation
- Promote corporate culture, arouse employee awareness and create a sense of belonging.
- Degree holder in Business Studies, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years training experience preferably in sizable organizations
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Solid program design & excellent facilitation skills
- Mature, responsible, detail-minded, able to work with staff at all levels independently and meet tight deadline
- Strong PC skills, well versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Proficiency in Chinese word processing is a MUST
- Good command in both spoken Chinese & English; Fluency in Putonghua is a MUST
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Candidate who has less experience will be considered as Senior Learning and Development Officer.
Interested parties please apply in full resume with working experience, current and expected salary by e-mail to hr @ cmi.chinamobile.com. Please indicate the reference in the subject line.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.