CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
Assistant Learning & Development Manager - Leadership and Culture (Ref: CMIJD-0922-ATDMHR)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Oversee operations, budget for leadership development program that reached all senior levels across the globe
- Research national and international best practices in leadership and culture development to identify and deploy the best practices in the company
- Develop and implement metrics to evaluate the impact and quality of leadership development program including data analysis, written report and action plan.
- Identify and monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Drive the corporate wide work improvement program.
- Degree holder in Business Studies, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in learning and development function, in which at least 2 years of managerial / consultancy experience in sizeable organizations
- Hands-on experience in formulating standards, developing and delivering training and development programs
- Experience in managing and rolling out of training and development programs to regional offices will be advantageous
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details in a fast growing environment
- Well versed with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Proficiency in Chinese word processing is a MUST
- Good command in both spoken Chinese & English; Fluency in Putonghua is a MUST
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply in full resume with working experience, current and expected salary by e-mail to hr @ cmi.chinamobile.com. Please indicate the reference in the subject line.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.