Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Assistant Leasing Manager / Senior Leasing Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Property Agency
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of site development, lease negotiation and tenancy administration for retail shops in Hong Kong & China.
- Responsible for chain store leasing and market expansion plan
- Responsible for lease negotiation and sustain relationship management with landlords, agents, stakeholders
- Handle leasing & tenancy administrations independently
- Conduct marketing research and advise on retail trend.
- University graduate with minimum 4 years' leasing experience.
- Solid experience in tenancy management, preferably with retail industry
- Candidates previously as property agents with strong interest in lease management may also be considered
- Proactive, good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills, multi-tasking and capable to work under pressure.
- Good numerical & analytical sense, good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
***Candidate with less experience may be considered as Senior Leasing Officer.***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Unit 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Please quote reference number "ALM/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.