We invite high calibre candidates to fill the following position: -
Assistant Legal Counsel (Ref No.: LL/ALC/03-16)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||LLB, PCLL|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Legal Counsel in preparing, reviewing and vetting of legal documents for the Company and its group companies;
- Conduct legal research;
- Coordinate with external lawyers, participate in ad hoc projects and perform duties as the Legal Counsel may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB), completed PCLL and admitted as a solicitor with 3-5 years PQE preferred;
- 3 years or above experience gained from financial institutions;
- Experience in corporate, commercial and SFC regulated activities preferred;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and oral);
- Excellent research skills, good interpersonal skills and judgment;
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 19, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.