Assistant Manager (1-year contract) – National Professional Environment Services - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility
• Wok as a national's role to communicate & coordinate with regional PES offices
• Assist in the sourcing & travel consolidation for global integration
• Assist in the preparation for procurement activities
• Prepare reports with data analysis and presentations, proposals and correspondence for national team when required
• Handle any ad hoc projects when requiredRequirement
• Bachelor degree or above in business administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in procurement & office administration field preferably gained from a sizable multinational organization
• Excellent analytical mind (qualitative & quantitative)
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, highly organized with ability to multitask
• Able to keep confidentiality & work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127843 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.