Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information & Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Assistant Manager, Acceleration Programme (1-year Contract) (Renewable)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Engineering > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Assist in admission process including deal sourcing, programme promotion, due diligence and arranging admission panel meetings, etcc.
- Serve as an account manager to work with acceleratees in various aspects of operations as needed and monitor the progress
- Connect with industry communities and investors to initiate or support in business or investment transactions
- Deliver and/or source training to acceleratees in relation to one or more key corporate functions
- Assist in exit management
- Perform any other duties assigned by the line manager as appropriate
- University graduate or above in Engineering / Marketing / Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in start-up operations /early stage investment / business development / marketing
- Previous exposure to overseas market(s) is a plus
- Passion for technology and entrepreneurship; good understanding in start-up eco-system
- Experience in dealing with entrepreneurs and senior executives at established organizations
- Logical thinking, attention to details, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take lead and work independently to meet deadlines, as well as flexibility to work in a team
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 17 November 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.