Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Agency Operations (Events)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Insurance > Others
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
- To plan, design and manage overseas conventions and events to enhance agency force’s loyalty and cohesiveness by coordination with travel agent, master itinerary design and rundown management
- To execute tender procedure and liaise with external and internal parties to ensure all the parties understand and complies with company guideline
- To manage regular communication meeting with agency leaders to deliver company directions to drive sales targets and smoothen operations
- To monitor the publication of monthly agency newsletter to deliver company message to agency force by ensuring the accuracy of the contents
- To supervise the progress of the agency events and ensure the vendors’ deliverables on schedule and update management regularly regarding the progress of the event preparation
- To prepare the budget by collecting accurate quotations from service providers and draft the proposal for approval
- Bachelor Degree holder
- 5 years of experience in agency operations or agency management, in which 1 years in supervisory level
- Solid experience in agency event and sales promotion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent writing skill in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skill
- Knowledge in insurance product, agency structure and compensation
- Understanding of rules and regulations in insurance industry