CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Assistant Manager, Application Development & Support
|Work exp||2 Years To 8 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Banking / Finance > Debt / Fixed Income
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Assist the Application Development & Support team to perform IT support, maintenance, development and software testing.
- Primarily responsible for IT system support, development, testing and implementation.Liaise with vendors on system support and maintenance.
- Perform software testing to ensure the software quality meets the required standards.
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Prepare application system technical, functional and user documentation.
- Shift duty is required.
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
- 2 to 5 years’ relevant working experience on supporting Fixed Income Trading and Settlement system.
- Solid experience on system maintenance, application support and development of Calypso.
- Solid experience in Java, Linux and Oracle.
- Knowledge in financial products such as Bonds, Swap, FX and derivatives
- Self-motivated, able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).