Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable IFA team in Hong Kong with business expansion in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term.
To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy, we nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion.
Join us! We believe you’ll find working at Convoy a valuable experience in your career.
Company Website: www.convoyfinancial.com
Assistant Manager (Business Processing)
|Work exp||3 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
Insurance > Others
As a rapidly growing financial institution and the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Support the department head on overall sales & operation process for all sales channels (mainly from insurance business)
- Being a key member to enhance & streamline the sales process to achieve business objectives
- To drive and coordinate with internal departments & external insurance partners for business projects in relation to sales process & operation
- Develop and implement strategies and action plans to maximize sales and operation support from external insurance partners by leveraging on their capabilities
- Manage accounts to designated channels independently
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience preferably in wealth management, retail banking or insurance companies.
- Familiar with life and non-life insurance products and the operation process
- Familiar with regulatory requirements for insurance sales in broker or insurance company is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and adaptable to changes and fast growing environment
- Result oriented, strong project management, strong communication and people influence skills.
- Customer service orientated, responsible and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken & written Chinese & English, Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS office applications, such as Excel and MS Word
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F @CONVOY, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)