DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
Assistant Manager, Campaign Management, Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group - 1600022S
* Prepare regular and ad-hoc MIS reports to keep track of the business performance attrition
* Support the line manager on the campaign management doing pre-campaign analysis and targeting, generating targeted customer base, performing campaign tracking, post evaluation and campaign fulfillment
* Discuss with various business parties to facilitate in the business or next campaign refinement
* Constantly review the current operational process and take initiative to improve the productivity and efficiency
* Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
* Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking or financial industry with solid experience in campaign execution and evaluation
* Customer-focused with strong business acumen
* Familiar with programming language in reporting and campaign tools, such as SAS and UNICA
* Good at analyzing and interpreting business and financial data
* Able to work independently and with tenacity to succeed
* Proficiency in PC application including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.