Assistant Manager, Corporate Services - HSBC Insurance
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Corporate Services.
In this role, you will
- Assist Managers in client planning for designated portfolios with the objective to maximize profits while minimizing credit risks
- Conduct timely and quality credit reviews as well as support Managers in credit analysis and structuring of facilities
- Perform pricing offering analysis to support Managers to achieve financial targets and maximize returns on risk assets
- Undertake relationship building customer contact and pipeline management for both existing and new to bank customers to deepen penetration for customer wallet
- Keep abreast of development on specific industry, market intelligence
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant area
- Good commercial experience in the area of financial or risk analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen as well as good relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical ability and strong writing skills for quality delivery of credit and business proposal
- Able to stay close to market and obtain up to day industry knowledge, market intelligence and product awareness
- Results driven with sound knowledge of Commercial Banking products an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008PN8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited