Assistant Manager, Corporate Social Responsibilities (Ref: COBL-GME-AMCSR)
Major Job Responsibilities:
Managing Operation Santa Claus
- Implement the annual fundraising campaign of Operation Santa Claus which is jointly organized by SCMP and Radio Television Hong Kong;
- Motivate and facilitate supporters to maximize the funds they raise;
- Cultivate relationships with new corporate and school supporters to raise donation, while sustaining relationships with existing donors;
- Organize and help with fundraising activities such as promotional events, street collections, school activities and so forth;
- Recruit and coordinate the work of student helpers and volunteers;
- Prepare timely reports for the management team and other groups, as may be requested
- Develop and maintain reporting and funding proposal application systems and coordinate information with grantees;
- Manage project progress and fund disbursement;
- Develop close working relationships with internal teams such as IT, Finance, Creative, Editorial, and other supporting departments
Managing CSR projects
- Manage relationship with NGOs and identify best collaboration opportunities
- Stay abreast with the latest CSR trends and initiatives
- Manage volunteering initiatives and ensure proper implementation of activities including all required logistics and PR
- Manage CSR reporting process, certificates and awards. Working with other departments to collect social and environmental data.
- Work on special CSR projects such as Spirit of Hong Kong Awards, disaster relief projects, and so forth.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in fundraising, project management, CSR or charity field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to construct and complete funding proposals to engage a variety of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, including the ability to negotiate with funders, supporters and other parties
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team of skilled and committed staff
- Strong project management, financial and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Highly resourceful and creative, with a proven ability to solve problems
- Disciplined, organised and determined to succeed
- High level of enthusiasm, energy and self-motivation, with a willingness to adapt and excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and pay attention to detail
- Keen interest in charity issues
Work location for will be at Tai Po office, shuttle bus service is provided.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark ‘Private & Confidential' and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.