The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide. In Hong Kong we work with professionals and policy makers and thousands of young people every year by teaching English, sharing the Arts and delivering education and society programmes.
The British Council is looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated professional to take up the following position:
Assistant Manager, Customer Management
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
The post holder is required to deliver a high quality and efficient integrated customer service experience in our different branches (including Admiralty and Tsim Sha Tsui) through a team of Customer Management Executives.
- feel positive about leading and motivating a team to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators?
- like to develop and grow with the organisation?
- enjoy challenges?
- not mind working a 5-day week on shifts?
If you do, this is a job for you.
You should have:
- excellent spoken and written English and be fluent in Chinese
- at least 2 years proven supervisory / managerial experience in leading a team in a service / sales environment, preferably in the services industry
- proven experience in handling complaints
- IT skills – excel, word
- other competencies on the role profile