Assistant Manager Customer Relations
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok, HK International Airport, Lantau, Tung Chung|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Airlines / Mass Transportation|
Travel / Tourism > Airline
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service
Department: Customer Relations
Reports to: Customer Relations Manager
Customer Relations plays a key role in enabling the Cathay Pacific Group to win back the loyalty of customers whom we have disappointed and continuously improve the services we offer the travelling public. We highly value customer feedback and as the Assistant Manager, Customer Relations, you will help manage a dynamic team who manage our response to feedback. You will manage day-to-day performance of the team, ensuring that quality standards and service levels are met.
- Restore customer confidence and goodwill through direct handling of customer feedback in a thorough and professional manner, including but not limited to high level cases, Executive Office cases, special and legal cases
- Supervise the Customer Relations Executives’ handling and resolution of cases, including comeback cases, special and legal cases
- Work closely with legal teams and regulatory bodies in handling legal / special or regulatory related cases as required
- Lead Quality Assurance process and drive continuous improvement in the quality of our responses to passengers
- Manage the day to day administration of the Operations and Support teams in HKG to ensure quality standards and service levels are met
- Provide guidance and support to our offshore centre in Mumbai (MSC) and our outports to ensure accurate and consistent handling of customer cases, and monitor overall performance of these teams to ensure efficiency, quality standards and service levels are met.
- Handle case escalations in a professional and timely manner
- Man the CRD Group common email account to ensure prompt response to internal departments, outports and oneworld airline members
- Provide training and coaching to new joiners and existing staff
- Accountable for ensuring team members follow service recovery procedures and handling guidelines
- Assist with revision of our template library, Assist other departments with responses where necessary.
- Prepare handling guidelines and communications to HKG, MSC and Outport teams
- Represent CRD in projects and working group meetings requiring CRD presence and involvement
- Review processes and procedures – make recommendations to CRD management team for improving operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction, including the operations of other departments where applicable
- Performance management – track performance against targets and standards set and provide constant feedback to team members
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by CRD management team
- Manage the office at weekends/public holidays on a rostered basis.
- University degree, preferably in English, Chinese, translation or other disciplines requiring strong writing/language skills.
- A minimum of three years in customer relations/customer service field. Experience in a supervisory / managerial role is an advantage.
- The ability to write professional business correspondence is essential
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, at a minimum C1 level as per the CEFR. Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and/or Putonghua are a significant advantage.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive thinking and customer orientation
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player with an ability to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Good phone skills are an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to work at weekends/public holidays on a regular basis
Application deadline: 17 Oct 2016