Combining global strength with local flexibility, the company offers the Hong Kong market a diversity of financial protection products and wealth management services.
Assistant Manager, Customer Services, Customer Care Centre
Position: Assistant Manager, Customer Services, Customer Care Centre
- Supervise the team to handle walk-in customers and hotline enquiries as well as staff enquiries relating to Staff Privilege Program
- Responsible for subordinates’ performance and monitor the team’s efficiency and effective to ensure providing First class customer services
- Handle grievance / compliant / difficult cases escalated from subordinates
- Enhance customer service by identifying and recommending areas for improvement
- Prepare management reports
- Participate in projects
- Degree Holder
- At least 7 years’ customer services experience in insurance or financial institution
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer services skills with positive and co-operative attitude
- Good command of English and Chinese
- PC literate in WinWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Website at www.ageas.com.hk for Company information.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be used for the purpose of selection only and unsuccessful applications will be destroyed immediately after the selection process.