Smart Charge, a new service brand run by HKT and CLP, aims to address the entire process of charging Electric Vehicles (EV). We provide one-stop EV charging solutions as well as after-sales service, all to save customers time and hassle.
Assistant Manager - Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions (Ref : S11001)
- Assist sales and marketing teams by providing support on EV technical issues
- Responsible for effective project and contractor management including coordination and facilitation of proposals and designs, construction works and maintenance routines
- Ensure that the projects are completed within budget, on schedule and meet quality standards
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to facilitate tendering, contracts administration, documentation, as-built drawings and asset information is update and properly maintained
- Monitor, track and measure project performance – time, costing, build costs, variations, O&M costs for management reporting
- Ensure Health, Safety, Security and Quality levels are met from various engineering assets works and construction
- A recognized university degree in Building Services or Electrical Engineering discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience related to Electric Vehicle (EV) charging projects, building services project management and contractor management would be an added advantage
- Candidate with a valid certificate of Registered Electrical Worker in Grade B would be an added advantage
- Candidate with a valid driving license (1 or 2) is preferred
- Strong supervisory, communication and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and persistent
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources.
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.