Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Finance (Payment) (Ref:A&F-AM-161787)
- Oversee and manage the procurement and payment process in terms of compliance, control and review. Review balance sheet reconciliation and support month end closing.
- Review daily procurement and payments, including premium refund requests and related payment reports; Review and approve month end journals, balance sheet reconciliation and create regular payment analysis reports
- Conduct payment related project and process enhancements; monitor progress and support cross team/function projects
- Participate in the review of business process, financial control policies and procedures to improve internal control and ensure compliance of SOX/Audit requirements
- Perform ad-hoc projects/system enhancements or assignments as require
- Undergraduate Degree majoring in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- At least 5 years relevant experience with supervisory experiences. Experience from banking/insurance industry is a plus
- Knowledge in Sun Accounts and Marco is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel & Power point)
- Possess strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.