The Urban Renewal Authority (“URA”) is tasked to undertake urban renewal in accordance withtheprovisionsoftheUrbanRenewal Authority Ordinance and the Urban Renewal Strategy published by the Government. The URA adopts a holistic approach to urban renewal with redevelopment and rehabilitation as its core businesses.
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning (Ref. AM(FP))
- Assist in the preparation of the Corporate Plan as required by the URAO and Budget
- Prepare Financial Projection, variance and sensitivity analysis for the Authority
- Perform financial assessment on various entities as may be required
- Assist in implementation of financial planning system
- Degree holder in accounting/finance or completion of ACCA/CFA exam or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, preferably with previous exposure in financial planning
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of SunSystems and experience in financial system implementation is advantage
For more information on the work of the URA, please visit the website at http://www.ura.org.hk.