CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
Assistant Manager, Global Network Operation (Ref:CMIJD-0921-AMNOCHK)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Tseung Kwan O|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus, Transportation allowance|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Responsible for operating and maintaining all network assets
- Support and repair faults identified on network management systems or reported by the customer
- Maintain the post-sales service quality and ensure the customer reported faults are fixed within the committed time target
- Provide technical escalations/notifications and liaise with relevant parties if required
- Maintain all the GNOC processes and records
- Degree or Higher Diploma in telecommunications, electronics or electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Qualified with CCNA or equivalent
- Familiar with IP/ network protocol, Ethernet /IP network & Carrier Ethernet Network technologies is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and positive working attitudes
- Fluent in Cantonese and English; Good command in Mandarin is preferred
Interested parties please apply in full resume with working experience, current and expected salary together with contact telephone number by email to hr @ cmi.chinamobile.com.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.