The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Assistant Manager (Human Resources Development)
|Work exp||4 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Others
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the market driven pay systems including the related policies and procedures, system support and pay review exercises;
- undertake manpower planning, staff recruitment and appointment, and other human resources functions for the assigned service centres;
- plan and deliver recruitment marketing projects and initiatives for promotion of employer’s brand image and acquisition of talents;
- co-ordinate HR policy reviews to cope changes to the employment-related ordinances;
- plan and implement the assigned job tasks/projects with liaison communication with different internal and external parties to ensure effective achievement of the corporate objectives; and
- carry out office administration work as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years’ post-qualification experience preferably in human resources management/corporate administration;
- good computer knowledge;
- proficiency in English and Chinese, preferably in Putonghua; and
- preferably with knowledge in remuneration and benefit management.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation and employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indications of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by4 November 2016. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2017 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER