Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is one of the leading educational service providers in Southeast Asia. Centrally located in Hong Kong, our learning center occupies 25,000 square feet of a Grade A office complex, with over 90 classrooms, study areas and a science laboratory. We specialize in academic programs for students following international curriculum, standardized test preparation, educational planning and educational publishing.
For further details, please visit NTK’s website:
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Recruitment Focus) (Ref:CP1125HRAM16)
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
- Work as a business partner to identify needs, manpower planning and provide HR advisory services
- Provide solutions and recommendations to business for general HR matters and staff issues
- Work with line managers to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible recruitment strategies
- Drive the recruitment process to identify the highest quality candidates based on business needs.
- Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
- Develop effective recruitment channels.
- Research and identify appropriate, high quality candidate pools.
- Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
- Drive the careers fairs and campus recruitment activities
- Assist in Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or above with at least 7 years relevant experience
- Possess business acumen and common sense
- Presentable and with strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented, be creative and with initiative
- Must be a good team player
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to us.