CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
Assistant Manager, ICT / IDC Management (Ref:CMIJD-0920-ENGTENRMHK)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Responsible for purchasing ICT/IDC activities (RFQ, sourcing, supplier quality assessment and delivery)
- Maintain Vendor Escalation contact records for Provisioning, Maintenance and Billing contacts with 3rd party providers
- Collaborate with Service Delivery and Operation to determine their needs/requirements for vendor support
- Maintain current knowledge of new products and product enhancements that impact vendor agreements.
- Identify and address issues, and work with management to ensure agreements are updated and executed to include additional vendor requirements as needed
- Compile data and provide information, feedback, reports to other internal organizations and to management on vendor performance, pricing and footprint
- Degree holder in Engineering (Preferably in telecommunication)
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in SI or telecommunication
- Contract negotiation (MSA,Pricing, SLA and Amendment), Problem solving and Analytical skills are preferred
- Possess a positive attitude, proactive and good service sense
- Excellent communication and coordination skills in team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to hr@ cmi.chinamobile.com . Please indicate the reference number in the subject line.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.