We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Manager - Institutional Credit
- Review and approve proposal for credit applications within lending authority or make recommendation for higher credit authority approval;
- Prepare proposal and review on corporate bond investment credit applications;
- Assist in managing and monitoring FI & bond portfolios; ensure credit quality and full compliance with Bank’s policies and appetites;
- Review and update country risk internal rating and monitor country exposure; and
- Perform site visit to FI counterparties if needed.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FI/corporate banking credit risk management in banks;
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing; and
- CFA, Accountant, FRM is a plus.